STORIES by TOPIC
Discover the stories that relate to the areas you want to know more about.
- Chinese Hospital created a detailed care plan with daily learning goals and clinical interventions.
- Chinese hospital designed a CHF education packet with the needs of their patient population in mind.
- Chinese hospital works with patients, their family, friends, and caregivers to develop a shared care plan that everyone can help with.
- SF General collected readmission rates by department to get each group’s buy-in for the transitions program.
- SF General uses a weight and symptom calendar to help patients identify patterns in their behavior that cause conditions to worsen.
- SF General’s transitions team gives patients a number they can call when they need help navigating the healthcare system.
- Highland Hospital created a respite center at a local homeless shelter where recently discharged homeless patients could recover.
- Highland Hospital, a safety net hospital, worked with local organizations and volunteers to offer patients social services beyond medical care.
- The transitions team at Highland Hospital went through SBIRT training to learn how to work with substance abuse patients.By: Maia White | June 19, 2015 |Topics: Patient engagement
- Hiring a director to support Highland Hospital’s care management programs led to wider hospital acceptance and cooperation.