STORIES by TOPIC
Discover the stories that relate to the areas you want to know more about.
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital created a case management model to help manage 30-day readmissions.
- Gila Regional Medical Center created a care transitions program using quality improvement methods to reduce readmissions.
- Community Hospital of Anaconda implemented safeguards within the patient care environment to assure safe transitions for patients and ultimately reduce readmissions.
- Through patient, caregiver, community and team collaboration, CalvertHealth Medical Center created a program to educate, engage and empower patients.
- Michigan Medicine Cardiac Rehab embraces patient-centered care by experimenting with patients co-leading orientation with staff.By: Greg Merritt | August 7, 2018 |Patient and Family Challenges: Empowering Patients, Next Steps After Leaving the Hospital |Program Challenges: Building Commitment for Care Transitions, Communicating with Patients, Coordinating Care Across the Whole Team, Identify Which Patients Need Extra Help |Topics: Cardiac Rehab, Establishing a program, Organizational buy-in, Patient engagement
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills is testing creative strategies to improving senior care in acute, post-acute, and ambulatory settings
- St. Vincent Health is creating longitudinal care plans for older adults focused on what matters to patients.
- Providence St. Joseph Health is developing an easy-to-follow framework to help clinicians talk to patients about their goals and preferences.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center's dedicated referral process translates to higher outpatient cardiac rehab participation rates.By: kristen frechette | June 15, 2018 |Patient and Family Challenges: Next Steps After Leaving the Hospital |Program Challenges: Building Commitment for Care Transitions, Communicating with Patients, Coordinating Care Across the Whole Team, Coordinating with Outpatient Care, Making Follow-up Calls or Home Visits |Topics: Cardiac Rehab
- Anne Arundel is rolling out inexpensive improvements that are positively impacting older patients.