STORIES by TOPIC
Discover the stories that relate to the areas you want to know more about.
- Peninsula Circle of Care developed a risk assessment tool that takes into account medical factors and key social determinants.
- Peninsula Circle of Care tries to ensure that new team members are introduced to patients by someone they already know and trust.
- In addition to risk assessments and referrals, Peninsula Circle of Care lets patients who realize they need help sign up themselves.
- Peninsula Circle of Care shares new and useful community services by mining the expertise of its individual team members.
- Peninsula Circle of Care at Mills Peninsula redesigned their home assessment form to better meet the needs of their elderly patients.
- Mills Peninsula audited and streamlined their workflow when they realized patients were getting confused by multiple follow up phone calls.
- El Camino Hospital uses staff training, videos, and peer review to teach teach-back.
- St. Rose gives small medication cards to their patients as a tool for keeping track of their medication post-discharge.
- St. Rose tailored Project Red’s patient assessment form to the needs of their program and their patient advocates.
- At St. Rose, the discharge team wears red scrubs to build team spirit and make them easily identifiable by patients.