STORIES by TOPIC
Discover the stories that relate to the areas you want to know more about.
- Reducing heart failure readmissions required an organized, comprehensive approach at Mary Washington Hospital.
- Sakakawea Medical Center and Coal Country Community Health Center worked to improve their continuous care model to ensure patients consistently received warm hand-offs.
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital implemented a program combining elements of the Coleman and Naylor models.
- Saline Memorial Hospital focused on improving communication, education and daily reporting to reduce readmissions.
- Aledade Delaware ACO developed a population health management tool to more effectively coordinate care.
- Alliant Quality leverages community partnerships to engage patients in diabetes self-management.
- Care coordination helps lower the incidence of anticoagulant-related adverse events among Centura Health Medicare patients.
- Greenbriar Community Care Center’s re-hospitalization numbers decreased following data-driven interventions.
- The Cancer Center at Presbyterian Hospital initiated quality-of-life care planning to improve the patient care transition experience.
- The development of a comprehensive chronic disease management program can significantly improve a patient’s quality of life.