STORIES by TOPIC
Discover the stories that relate to the areas you want to know more about.
- Trinity’s Saint Alphonsus Health System is improving health care processes that affect older patients in the domains of What Matters, Medication, Mentation and Mobility (the "4Ms").By: Becky Beaver | May 14, 2018 |Patient and Family Challenges: Next Steps After Leaving the Hospital, Understanding Medication Instructions |Program Challenges: Building Commitment for Care Transitions, Communicating with Patients, Coordinating Care Across the Whole Team, Coordinating with Outpatient Care |Topics: Age-Friendly Health System, Establishing a program
- Muskegon County ED refers people to a volunteer dental program that offers basic services in exchange for volunteer work in the community
- Penn State Health St. Joseph started implementing cardiac rehab immediately after hospital dischargeBy: Monica Rush | March 30, 2018 |Patient and Family Challenges: Empowering Patients, Next Steps After Leaving the Hospital |Program Challenges: Building Commitment for Care Transitions, Coordinating Care Across the Whole Team, Coordinating with Outpatient Care |Topics: Cardiac Rehab, Establishing a program
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center, a Critical Access Hospital, reduces the barrier of transportation in a rural environment
- University of Illinois at Chicago’s Division of Specialized Care for Children created Interest Cards to reach more families and improve care coordination.
- DSCC’s Mokena Regional Office implemented huddles to improve meeting deadlines and catching potential mistakes before they happen in the system.
- Mount Sinai Hospital implemented a medication program to improve patient medication adherence.By: Zahra Khudeira | August 25, 2017
- Medical Center Health System Designed and Implemented a Community Health Department to Build a Healthier CommunityBy: Diana Ruiz | June 22, 2017
- Baptist Memorial Hospital focused on reducing pneumonia readmissions through Kata, a rapid cycle improvement process
- Riverview Health evaluated its processes and implemented strategies to ensure compliance with Indiana’s CARE Act.